Nusret Gökçe Net Worth
Nusret Gökçe, Salt Bae, is perhaps the most famous butcher in the world at this time.
There is a detail, Nusret is the name of the butcher Nusret Gökçe, Nusr-et is the name of the chain of restaurants, the brand. ‘Et’ means meat in Turkish.
First, Nusret came from a very poor family. Both his father and his mother can not read or write. Nusret had to leave school in the 6th grade due to poverty and started working at a butcher as a street child.
Now he and his associates have eight restaurants, and one of their partners is Ferit Şahenk, the third richest person in Turkey in 2016. Six of the restaurants are in Turkey, the others are in Abu Dhabi and Dubai.
The net value of Nusret is not publicly known … But here is the open source information …
– Nusret leads Ferrari in his daily life.
– Nusret and his association Mithat Erdem, sold half of Nusr-et for 6.8 million dollars to Ferit Şahenk in 2011.
– Nusr-et bought the Venüs Patisserie building, an iconic patisserie, in Etiler, Istanbul for 22 million dollars in 2016.
– Nusret lives in Zorlu Center, the cheapest apartment is 1.4 million dollars, the largest apartments, of 510 square meters (5500 square feet), are 9.5 million dollars.
– He has a summer house in Mandarin, Bodrum, the prices went up 5.5 million dollars to 9.5 million dollars.