NIANTIC look to be almost ready to release Gen 3 as part of a future Pokemon Go update that will prove big news for fans.
Pokemon Go fans have uncovered new secrets in the latest update for the game on Android and iPhone.
Having already discovered Gen 3 Pokemon in the game files, fans have found more evidence that suggests that Niantic is planning to introduce new Monsters soon.
The latest Pokemon Go news has come directly from the new update released by Niantic, which has now been datamined by players.
Niantic announced the rollout earlier this week, providing this list of patch notes and changes:
Pokemon version 0.77.1 for Android and 1.47.1 for iOS devices:
- A confirmation dialogue now appears when attempting to transfer costumed Pokémon.
- Costumed Pokémon can no longer be mass-transferred.
- Resolved a bug causing occasional network errors while battling in Gyms.
- Resolved a bug causing Raid Battle lobbies to display the incorrect number of Trainers preparing for battle.
- Resolved a bug causing the Pokémon selected in the Raid Battle lobby to be reset after clicking the items button.
- Resolved a bug where some Curveballs weren’t registering properly.
- Various bug fixes and performance updates.
But what wasn’t listed were the new additions to the game files connected to Gen 3 Pokemon.
Reports from leading dataminers have confirmed that nearly everything is in place to launch a big Pokemon Go Gen 3 update in the near future.
The Pokemon Go files now include all the forms needed for Gen 3, a big move forward for those hoping for some kind of launch around the upcoming Halloween event.